SiloSmashers strives to offer an environment where employees can achieve everything that is important to them.
To support this philosophy, the firm’s Total Rewards program is designed to provide not only competitive compensation, retirement benefits, health benefits, and work-life and wellness programs, but also leave programs, and career growth opportunities. Our total rewards package includes:
- Compensation Health, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Leave
- Retirement Benefits
- Professional Development
- Community Involvement
SiloSmashers attracts, motivates, and retains the best people in the industry with highly competitive compensation and annual merit increase opportunities.
Our comprehensive health care benefits for employees, their families, and domestic partners include:
- A choice of medical plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- A medical expense flexible spending account
- Group term life insurance
- All-Risk (Accidental Death & Dismemberment) insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage (including disabilities as a result of pregnancy or childbirth)
- Long-term care insurance
SiloSmashers generous paid leave programs feature:
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Bereavement leave
- Reservist Military leave
SiloSmashers provides additional unpaid leave for a variety of reasons to supplement our paid leave program.
Employees can build long-term financial security with SiloSmashers voluntary 401(k) feature, which provides opportunities to save via a traditional pre-tax or Roth 401(k).
SiloSmashers provides staff members with the tools they need to fulfill their career and personal growth ambitions, including:
- Comprehensive on boarding program for new hires
- 2,500+ self-paced, online courses
- Tuition assistance for academic and technical certification courses
- Leadership development programs
- Mentoring and career planning resources
SiloSmashers, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.